Just to reiterate, the itch version is a demo! The full game won't be available here for a while
If you got here through the Palestine Aid bundle, please, read this devlog first!
Okay, cool, now that we got that out of the way...
Come, traveller, and listen to the tale of Ader-sind of the Upperfield, the greatest knight the kingdom has ever known! The bravest! The most handsome! The...
yeah, no, let's try this again.
Join a ragtag band of misfits as they piece together how Ader, a one-eyed farmboy with seemingly impossible dreams, becomes the most celebrated knight the kingdom of Acazhor has ever known.
This gorgeous, fully-voice acted and animated visual novel unravels in unexpected ways with a perfect blend of mystery! Comedy! ROMANCE!
So here, let me take it from the top once more:
- Fully and lovingly voice acted!
- Gorgeous, animated sprites!
- A unique world with lots of lore and an in-game encyclopaedia!
- Created primarily by a single person over 4 years so you'd better believe I LOVE THIS.
- SAFE FOR WORK. This is a selling point, apparently! Yes really. PG 16!
- 3 hours of a free demo! (So you can see why I need money to make this, I mean come on)
The game is very much still in development, so anything is subject to change in future versions! If you want to help me develop this game, there's a patreon and any contribution is really appreciated!
Keep up with development on twitter!
-Streams and Let's Plays are really appreciated! I'd love to watch yours and share it!
-Please, do not redistribute.
Content Warnings: fantasy racism, fantasy homophobia, jokes and serious talk about death in chapter 3, heavy drinking
Current Known Issues:
-None in the demo
ha ha what
Once downloaded, simply extract and click the .exe file.
VOILÀ, YOU'RE READY TO PLAY.
Should be as simple as double clicking!
1) Download the files
2) Extract your files in some folder. Remember the place where you extracted them. You can do this mannually or with the "unzip" command before step 4.
3) Open your console. Write "cmd" on the search bar on the Menu.
4) Now go to the place you have in mind. Where the file is. You can do this using "ls" to see where you are and "cd /writeheretheplace" to move between directorys.
5) Then type chmod +x name_of_file.sh to make the file an executable
6) And finally type sh ./name_of_file.sh to execute it
And that's it!! :D everytime you want to run the game just go 3, 4 and then 7