UPDATE: Chapter 2 available in Spanish now!
The story of the great Knight of the Upperfield! The bravest! The most handsome! The… yeah no.
The Hayseed Knight is an indie visual novel created by a single person (yo!) that follows the adventures of Ader, the one eyed deer, while he desperately tries to stay on track to fulfill his dream: becoming a knight.
On a meta sense, the player is The Narrator, a character hellbent on finding out what truly happened to Ader and his friends, who are little more than legendary characters at this point.
- Fully and lovingly voice acted!
- Gorgeous, animated sprites! MOVING IMAGES? WHOA!
- Meet adorable, unique characters!
- Romance is cool and all, but have you seen the lore?!
- "IS THIS FURRY?" I DON'T CARE!
- Exclamation! Marks!
This is still very much in development, so anything is subject to change in future versions! If you want to help me develop this game, there's a patreon and any contribution is really appreciated!
Keep up with development on twitter!
Chapter 1 available in English, Spanish and French. Chapter 2 available in English and Spanish, French coming soon!
-Streams and Let's Plays are really appreciated! I'd love to watch yours and share it!
-Please, do not redistribute.
Once downloaded, simply extract and click the .exe file. VOILÀ, YOU'RE READY TO PLAY.
Should be as simple as double clicking
Linux (Thanks, IndieAiden!):
1) Download the files
2) Extract your files in some folder. Remember the place where you extracted them. You can do this mannually or with the "unzip" command before step 4.
3) Open your console. Write "cmd" on the search bar on the Menu.
4) Now go to the place you have in mind. Where the file is. You can do this using "ls" to see where you are and "cd /writeheretheplace" to move between directorys.
5) Then type chmod +x name_of_file.sh to make the file an executable
6) And finally type sh ./name_of_file.sh to execute it
And that's it!! :D everytime you want to run the game just go 3, 4 and then 7